Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- A$AP Rocky Talks Fatherhood In ‘Highsnobiety’s’ Latest Issue
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
- ‘GQ Germany’ Names Erykah Badu Music Icon Of The Year In Their ‘2023 Men Of The Year’ Issue
- Keke Palmer Serves MILF Goals At The Soul Train Awards
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: ‘I Appreciate You Riding With Me’
- Beyoncé Says Blue Ivy Was Determined To Prove Naysayers Wrong About Her Tour Performances
- Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Download - MAJIC 94.5 Radio Mobile App!
10+ Sexy Photos Of Mya
Reports Of Voter Suppression Mar Mississippi Election In Majority Black County