She took to her Instagram to say that she’s embarking on a new journey.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
“For seven years, my home and heart has been at ‘The Real.’ The friendships that I’ve made there will last a lifetime, and the people that I’ve had the blessing to interview have changed my life for the better. I’m so proud of what all the ladies and I have accomplished there, including two well-deserved NAACP Image Award and a Daytime Emmy,” she wrote on Instagram. “However, all good things must come to an end, and it’s with a bittersweet smile that I announce that I am moving on from ‘The Real.’ To my fellow hosts, I love you, I will miss you, and I will always be there for you. Thank you for teaching me, supporting me and loving all of me. Sisters forever. I’ll be rooting for you, as I look forward to spending more time with my family, pursuing amazing new opportunities and embarking on the next chapter of my life.”
Her exit comes after co-host, Amanda Seales also decided to depart from the show after only six months. Back in 2016, Tamar Braxton also left the show with a dramatic exit. Jeannie Mai, Adrienne Houghton, and Loni Love remain as the co-hosts.
In 2019, The Real was renewed for two more seasons.
ADORBS: Tamera Mowry-Housley’s Fabulous Spring Baby Shower [PHOTOS]
1. It’s A GirlSource: 1 of 11
2. The Gang’s All Here!Source: 2 of 11
3. Tamera & Tamar (We See You Adrienne)Source: 3 of 11
4. Tia MowrySource: 4 of 11
5. Tamera & FriendsSource: 5 of 11
6. Tamera & Her Friend Agatha AchinduSource: 6 of 11
7. Tamera, Meg Steves & Jess LuengoSource: 7 of 11
8. Tamera & Lonnie LoveSource: 8 of 11
9. There Was A Nail Polish StationSource: 9 of 11
10. Kisses From Adrienne BailonSource: 10 of 11
11. What A Fabulous Cake!Source: 11 of 11
Tamera Mowry-Housely Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com