We finally figured out why KiKi and Eva have this great relationship because they’re cousins! It’s still unsure if they’re real cousins or play cousins but today KiKi is telling us how to keep a man.
She’s been claiming Black Tony for years now, so she drops some of her gems that she shared with her homegirls. Listen to KiKi’s three things because she’s going to keep you right and tight for your man.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Couple’s Appreciation Month: 10 Unusually, Unorthodox Couples Who Became Relationship Goals
1. Jeannie Mai & JeezySource:Instagram 1 of 10
2. Mariah Carey & Nick CannonSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Tamara Mowry & Adam HousleySource:Getty 3 of 10
4. George Lucas & Mellody HobsonSource:false 4 of 10
5. Alicia Keys & Swizz BeatzSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Tina Turner & Erwin BachSource:false 6 of 10
7. Grace Hightower & Robert DeNiroSource:false 7 of 10
8. Opal & Ron PerlmanSource:false 8 of 10
9. Heather Headley & Brian MussoSource:false 9 of 10
KiKi’s Top 3 Things You Need To Have To Keep A Man [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com