According to US Weekly singer Usher Raymond is expecting a child with girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea. The couple was spotted coming out of an LA production studio coupled up, mask on, and Goicoechea’s bump on full display. US Weekly reportedly spoke to a source close to the couple who said “They are thrilled and very excited.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This will be the third child for Usher who has two sons, Usher (12) and Naviyd (11), with ex-wife Tameka Foster. This will be Usher and Goicoechea’s first child together. The couple first made their relationship “public” in fall of 2019 after appearing at the Hollywood Bowl.
Congrats to the parents to be!
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Da Baby Responds To Fans
- DaBaby Tries Clarifying His Rolling Loud Remarks About HIV/AIDS & Gay Men
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- George Clinton Returns From Retirement: “You’re Gonna Have To Drag Me Off”
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
Usher Raymond and Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Reportedly Expecting Their First Child was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com