Faith and Christianity isn’t normally talked about on primetime, but on a new show on CBS it will be the basis of it. “Living Biblically” premieres this week and The Gospel Coalition reports that it’s inspired by “The Year of Living Biblically.”
The show is a comedy, but there is nothing funny about Christianity. This show is about the character “Chip” played by Jay R. Ferguson that picks up the Bible and wants to change his life around. He is also expecting his first child and turns to God for answers.
Patrick Walsh, the creator believes that he’s engaging audiences that are not only fascinated by religion, but enjoy comedy. He said, “I find they are both doing the same thing. What they are both angry with that the other side does, they are doing themselves. A big part of my pitch was that 84 percent of the world aligns themselves with some sort of religion, and it’s never talked about.” Will you tune into this new show?
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- R Kelly Denied Bond, Pleads Not Guilty In Court
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Mint Condition
- DL’s Top 10 Ridiculous Reasons Women Turn Men Down
- Diddy’s Decision On Rebooting ‘Making the Band’
- Black Girl Problems: Are You A Product Junkie?
- Priscilla Shirer Stars In The Spiritual Film ‘The Overcomer’
- Inside Her Story: We Still Haven’t Brought Back Our Girls
- Seriously Ignorant News: Easily Identifiable Crook
- Morning Minute: Watermelon….Really Madonna?…Really?
5 Must See Movies Of Faith
1. The Passion Of The ChristSource: 1 of 5
2. Color of The CrossSource: 2 of 5
3. JoshuaSource: 3 of 5
4. The RobeSource: 4 of 5
5. The 10 CommandmentsSource: 5 of 5
How The CBS Sitcom “Living Biblically” Will Talk About Faith was originally published on GetUpErica.com