Faith and Christianity isn’t normally talked about on primetime, but on a new show on CBS it will be the basis of it. “Living Biblically” premieres this week and The Gospel Coalition reports that it’s inspired by “The Year of Living Biblically.”
The show is a comedy, but there is nothing funny about Christianity. This show is about the character “Chip” played by Jay R. Ferguson that picks up the Bible and wants to change his life around. He is also expecting his first child and turns to God for answers.
Patrick Walsh, the creator believes that he’s engaging audiences that are not only fascinated by religion, but enjoy comedy. He said, “I find they are both doing the same thing. What they are both angry with that the other side does, they are doing themselves. A big part of my pitch was that 84 percent of the world aligns themselves with some sort of religion, and it’s never talked about.” Will you tune into this new show?
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Did Jussie Smollett Set Up His Own Attack?
- Lyft Offers Free Rides To Black-Owned Businesses, Cultural Institutions For Black History Month
- North Carolina A&T State University Track Star Breaks World Record
- National Trust For Historic Preservation Launches #TellTheFullHistory Campaign For Black History Month
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Police Investigating Whether Jussie Smollett Staged Attack
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
5 Must See Movies Of Faith
1. The Passion Of The ChristSource: 1 of 5
2. Color of The CrossSource: 2 of 5
3. JoshuaSource: 3 of 5
4. The RobeSource: 4 of 5
5. The 10 CommandmentsSource: 5 of 5
How The CBS Sitcom “Living Biblically” Will Talk About Faith was originally published on GetUpErica.com