Many folks have told Rachel Dolezal that they aren’t buying anything she’s selling, but her latest side game hustle has proven that to be far from the truth.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The White controversial former NAACP leader, who made headlines in 2015 after she lied about being African-American, has a new gig styling the hair of Black women. Posting photos on her Instagram, Dolezal proved she is really doing weaves, faux locs, braids, color treatments and more.
She also got a new term for herself after her previous Afrocentric name change turned heads.
Join Our Newsletter:
Issa Work Of Art
Dolls For Purchase
Selling Hoodies After H&M Hoodiegate
This list is only the beginning – Dolezal got her hands in a lot.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Coretta Scott King
- After 105 Years, Will Jack Johnson Get A Pardon From Trump?
- Majic Throwback: Avant- Making Good Love [Video]
- New Majic: Boo’d Up- Ella Mae [Video]
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty on All 3 Counts
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty Of Sexual Assault [VIDEO]
- Kelis Reveals Nas Was Physically Abusive During Their Marriage
- Never To Old To Learn: 80 Year Old In Dallas To Graduate From College [VIDEO]