Many folks have told Rachel Dolezal that they aren’t buying anything she’s selling, but her latest side game hustle has proven that to be far from the truth.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The White controversial former NAACP leader, who made headlines in 2015 after she lied about being African-American, has a new gig styling the hair of Black women. Posting photos on her Instagram, Dolezal proved she is really doing weaves, faux locs, braids, color treatments and more.
She also got a new term for herself after her previous Afrocentric name change turned heads.
Join Our Newsletter:
Issa Work Of Art
Dolls For Purchase
Selling Hoodies After H&M Hoodiegate
This list is only the beginning – Dolezal got her hands in a lot.
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Sunday Night Classics
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Tiffany Haddish Gets Her Own Seasoned Salt
- Tamar Braxton Walks Out In The Middle Of Snoop’s Play
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
Rachel Dolezal: From Having Her Wig Snatched To Doing Weaves was originally published on hellobeautiful.com