Many folks have told Rachel Dolezal that they aren’t buying anything she’s selling, but her latest side game hustle has proven that to be far from the truth.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The White controversial former NAACP leader, who made headlines in 2015 after she lied about being African-American, has a new gig styling the hair of Black women. Posting photos on her Instagram, Dolezal proved she is really doing weaves, faux locs, braids, color treatments and more.
She also got a new term for herself after her previous Afrocentric name change turned heads.
Join Our Newsletter:
Issa Work Of Art
Dolls For Purchase
Selling Hoodies After H&M Hoodiegate
This list is only the beginning – Dolezal got her hands in a lot.
- The Obama’s Make A Formal Request Aretha Franklin’s Inauguration Hat
- Marvel Announces Release Date For ‘Black Panther 2’
- Terrence Howard Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $1.3 Million
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- Police Investigate Possible Noose At Oakland Elementary School
- Mr. T Suing A Weed Company
- Men Arrested After Using Open Houses To Rob Celeb’s Homes Like Usher
- A Very Special Fantastic Voyage Baby Gender Reveal!
- Billionaire & GOP Donor David Koch Dead at 79
Black Twitter Roasts Rachel Dolezal And Her New Netflix Documentary Trailer
1. OK Girl!Source:Getty 1 of 25
2.Source: 2 of 25
3.Source: 3 of 25
4.Source: 4 of 25
5.Source: 5 of 25
6.Source: 6 of 25
7.Source: 7 of 25
8.Source: 8 of 25
9.Source: 9 of 25
10.Source: 10 of 25
11.Source: 11 of 25
12.Source: 12 of 25
13.Source: 13 of 25
14.Source: 14 of 25
15.Source: 15 of 25
16.Source: 16 of 25
17.Source: 17 of 25
18.Source: 18 of 25
19.Source: 19 of 25
20.Source: 20 of 25
21.Source: 21 of 25
Rachel Dolezal: From Having Her Wig Snatched To Doing Weaves was originally published on hellobeautiful.com