Vivica Fox is making her press rounds for her book, Everyday I’m Hustling. The actress stopped by the Dr. Oz Show to promote the book.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Fox looked stunning in a pink and green printed Dolce and Gabbana dress that she paired with pink Jimmy Choo pumps. She wore a fox necklace, created by Big Othe Jeweler and earrings by Candy Ice Jewelry.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The interesting thing about the styling of this entire look is that she had a relatively new on the scene stylist (Rich Castor) put together her look. While he drenched her in Dolce and Jimmy, he accessorized with smaller jewelry designers. I love that Fox is supporting smaller brands and up and coming talent; however, why couldn’t the same have been done with her dress?
The dress print is very similar to African wax print patterns. She could have achieved the same look by supporting an African designer or a store that sells African clothing.
I get it. For most, designer means status. But hasn’t Cardi B. and the Fashion Nova movement showed us we can be more free in our clothing choices? It’s truly the woman that makes the clothes (and not the other way around). High-low dressing (mixing designer and affordable) is an art and you can look good without spending thousands of dollars.
Vivica Fox is a legend in her own right. She wears clothing well and at this moment when she is supporting smaller brands and giving new talent a chance, it would have been great to see her wear an African wax print dress that inspired the Dolce and Gabbana dress, vs. wearing the high-end knockoff.
Beauties, what are your thoughts? Sound off in the comment section.
- Da Brat And Judy Navigate Motherhood In This ‘Brat Loves Judy: The Baby Special’ Exclusive Clip
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Report: NFL Star and Desoto Native Von Miller Faces Dallas Domestic Violence Arrest, Sources Say
- Mark Cuban Has Sold His Primary Share in the Dallas Mavericks
- Beyoncé’s Face Card And White Fashion Slay Have Fans Going Wild
- Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
- A$AP Rocky Talks Fatherhood In ‘Highsnobiety’s’ Latest Issue
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
Vivica Fox’s Dolce And Gabbana Dress Could Have Been Bought In An African Market was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Download - MAJIC 94.5 Radio Mobile App!
10+ Sexy Photos Of Mya
Mind Body Business: Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Food