Months after Toni Braxton finally confirmed that she and Birdman are engaged, we finally have some dish on what kind of the wedding the couple plans on having.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to Page Six, the “Unbreak My Heart” singer recently told PEOPLE that she wants her nuptials to have a Great Gatsby theme.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“This is my second wedding, and I’m over 40,” she said. “It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride. It’ll be elegant and a little sexy.”
We’re here for it!
“He’s been my bestie for like 15 or 16 years,” she added.
Things went from platonic to romantic in 2016 amid her health woes brought on by lupus. “Every day I had a show, he came.”
There’s no news on the wedding date.
For almost a year, there have been rumors that the Grammy winner and rapper had eloped, with even Tamar joking that the two were married, but Toni finally confirmed their engagement in the season 6 trailer of reality show “Braxton Family Values.”
- Rev. Andrew J. Brown: The Man Who Marched With Martin Luther King Jr.
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Straight Outta Decatur: K3hz Visits The Graves Of His Fallen Friends In New “Prayer” Visual (World Premiere)
- Khloe Kardashian Done After Baby Daddy Cheats With Kylie’s BFF
- ‘Empire’ Slashes Jussie Smollet’s Role
- NYPD Commander Under Investigation For Ordering Officers To Shoot 50 Cent ‘On Sight’
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Tuesday Night Flashback
- Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dead at 85
- Editor Who Called For KKK Revival And Lynchings Removed From College Hall Of Fame
- TLC’s Chilli Posts Message To Her Soulmate Usher
Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton Wants A Great Gatsby Theme Wedding With Birdman was originally published on hellobeautiful.com