Months after Toni Braxton finally confirmed that she and Birdman are engaged, we finally have some dish on what kind of the wedding the couple plans on having.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to Page Six, the “Unbreak My Heart” singer recently told PEOPLE that she wants her nuptials to have a Great Gatsby theme.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“This is my second wedding, and I’m over 40,” she said. “It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride. It’ll be elegant and a little sexy.”
We’re here for it!
“He’s been my bestie for like 15 or 16 years,” she added.
Things went from platonic to romantic in 2016 amid her health woes brought on by lupus. “Every day I had a show, he came.”
There’s no news on the wedding date.
For almost a year, there have been rumors that the Grammy winner and rapper had eloped, with even Tamar joking that the two were married, but Toni finally confirmed their engagement in the season 6 trailer of reality show “Braxton Family Values.”
- Funeral For Atatiana Jefferson Canceled After Father’s Legal Action
- Aretha Franklin Biopic Adds Forest Whitaker Along With Mary J. Blige
- Jada Pinkett Smith In Talks To Return To ‘The Matrix’ Reboot
- Moët And Chandon Honor Fashion Designer LaQuan Smith Through ‘Nectar Of The Culture’
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- The OJays Are Being Inducted Into The Philadelphia Music Walk Of Fame
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Skai Jackson Is Obsessed With This $18.00 Lip Gloss
- Dr. Jamal Bryant On Why Parochial Schools Are Important
Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton Wants A Great Gatsby Theme Wedding With Birdman was originally published on hellobeautiful.com