Months after Toni Braxton finally confirmed that she and Birdman are engaged, we finally have some dish on what kind of the wedding the couple plans on having.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to Page Six, the “Unbreak My Heart” singer recently told PEOPLE that she wants her nuptials to have a Great Gatsby theme.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“This is my second wedding, and I’m over 40,” she said. “It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride. It’ll be elegant and a little sexy.”
We’re here for it!
“He’s been my bestie for like 15 or 16 years,” she added.
Things went from platonic to romantic in 2016 amid her health woes brought on by lupus. “Every day I had a show, he came.”
There’s no news on the wedding date.
For almost a year, there have been rumors that the Grammy winner and rapper had eloped, with even Tamar joking that the two were married, but Toni finally confirmed their engagement in the season 6 trailer of reality show “Braxton Family Values.”
- LeToya Luckett Is Having A Baby Girl!
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Black Child Accused Of Sexual Assault By ‘Cornerstore Caroline’ Speaks Out
- Botham Jean’s Mother Speaks Out On Dallas District Attorney
- Reverend Al. Sharpton: The State Of Black America
- Morning Minute: Basketball Is Back!
- Huggy Lowdown Wants A Private Pappadeaux!
- Guy’s Gripe: People Like Sybil!
- Woman Who Tried To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment Building Doubles Down, ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’
- Michael Jr.’s ‘More Than Funny’ Is Coming To Theaters For One Night Only
Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton Wants A Great Gatsby Theme Wedding With Birdman was originally published on hellobeautiful.com