Months after Toni Braxton finally confirmed that she and Birdman are engaged, we finally have some dish on what kind of the wedding the couple plans on having.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to Page Six, the “Unbreak My Heart” singer recently told PEOPLE that she wants her nuptials to have a Great Gatsby theme.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“This is my second wedding, and I’m over 40,” she said. “It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride. It’ll be elegant and a little sexy.”
We’re here for it!
“He’s been my bestie for like 15 or 16 years,” she added.
Things went from platonic to romantic in 2016 amid her health woes brought on by lupus. “Every day I had a show, he came.”
There’s no news on the wedding date.
For almost a year, there have been rumors that the Grammy winner and rapper had eloped, with even Tamar joking that the two were married, but Toni finally confirmed their engagement in the season 6 trailer of reality show “Braxton Family Values.”
- Happy Birthday Riley Curry
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Got Married
- Michelle Williams Revealed She Checked Into A Mental Health Facility: “If You Change Your Mind, You Can Change Your Life”
- Healthy Meals: How To Make Walnut Kale Berry Salad with Scallops
- Do You Remember?: Bobby Womack “Across 110th Street” [VIDEO]
- Summer Mini Concert Series: New Edition
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic Book Series
- Jazzy Report: Shut The Lid
- Tiffany Haddish’s Ex Says She Liked Being Choked During Sex
Unbreak My Timeline: Black Twitter Had The Best Reactions To Toni Braxton’s Biopic [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 14
2.2 of 14
3.3 of 14
4.4 of 14
5.5 of 14
6.6 of 14
7.7 of 14
8.8 of 14
9.9 of 14
10.10 of 14
11.11 of 14
12.12 of 14
13.13 of 14
14.14 of 14
Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton Wants A Great Gatsby Theme Wedding With Birdman was originally published on hellobeautiful.com