Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Not sure whats she’s up to now but in 2002 R&B singer Truth Hurts dropped this little gem. Addictive was the lead single from her debut album, Truthfully Speaking. It features a verse from Rakim, and is based on a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Police Investigating Whether Jussie Smollett Staged Attack
- Trump Declares National Emergency For Border Wall Funding
- Two Nigerian Brothers Arrested In The Jussie Smollett Attack
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Rewind: Dr. Dre [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Hudson Wants To Keep Her Custody Battle Out Of Public
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- 1 Store Clerk Shot & Killed At Valero Gas Station In Lewisville