Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Not sure whats she’s up to now but in 2002 R&B singer Truth Hurts dropped this little gem. Addictive was the lead single from her debut album, Truthfully Speaking. It features a verse from Rakim, and is based on a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Prayers: Fashion Icon, Vogue Legend André Leon Talley Has Passed At 73
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
- Georgia DA Who Justified Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Not Seeking Re-Election: Report
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Rep. Barbara Lee Commemorates 6th Annual National Day Of Racial Healing With Panel On Reparations And Transformation
- Here’s What Joe Biden Said About The Murder Of MLK Versus The Murder Of George Floyd [WATCH]