Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Not sure whats she’s up to now but in 2002 R&B singer Truth Hurts dropped this little gem. Addictive was the lead single from her debut album, Truthfully Speaking. It features a verse from Rakim, and is based on a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Why Kobe Bryant Traveled By Helicopter
- Gay Louisiana Teenager Tied Up And Shot In Possible Hate Crime
- Former President Barack Obama Pays Condolences To Kobe Bryant’s Family
- Another Black Teen At Texas High School Ordered To Cut His Locs
- Happy Birthday To The Late Great John Witherspoon
- Grammys 2020: Full List Of WInners
- ‘Power’ Recap: We Witness Councilman Tate’s ‘Reversal of Fortune’
- #MambaForLife: A Look Back At Kobe Bryant’s Most Fun, Off-Court Moments We Forgot About
- Get Ready For Reboot of ‘Anaconda’