Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Not sure whats she’s up to now but in 2002 R&B singer Truth Hurts dropped this little gem. Addictive was the lead single from her debut album, Truthfully Speaking. It features a verse from Rakim, and is based on a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Happy Birthday Rev Run
- Happy Birthday Lil Boosie
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Ro James’ New Album Is A Personal Reflection Of His Life [VIDEO]
- Chanté Moore Interview: Music, Relationships, Health & More [VIDEO]
- Lessons From Chloe & Maud: The Tap Duo Explains How Beyoncé & Debbie Allen Helped Boost Their Success
- Nick Cannon Spotted Filming New Late Night Talk Show
- Professor Calls Police On Black Student For No Good Reason
- Ro James Says Something Real About Expectations & Relationships, His Favorite Slow Jams And More [EXCLUSIVE]