Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Not sure whats she’s up to now but in 2002 R&B singer Truth Hurts dropped this little gem. Addictive was the lead single from her debut album, Truthfully Speaking. It features a verse from Rakim, and is based on a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Ms. Juicy Shares What Her & Ms. Minnie’s Relationship Was Really Like + Details Of New Season Of Little Women Atlanta [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- GG Townson &a Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]
- No, Tory Lanez’ Felony Assault Charges Didn’t Get Dropped In Megan Thee Stallion Case
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]