Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Not sure whats she’s up to now but in 2002 R&B singer Truth Hurts dropped this little gem. Addictive was the lead single from her debut album, Truthfully Speaking. It features a verse from Rakim, and is based on a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey
- Idris Elba To Star In Western Produced By Jay-Z
- Oprah Winfrey Enlist Tracee Ellis Ross For Her ‘Wellness Tour’ In Dallas
- Deborah Cox To Perform At World AIDS Day Concert
- Robyn Crawford Believes Whitney Houston Is Still With Her
- Dominique Is In Charge Of Thanksgiving Dinner
- Huggy Lowdown: The Popeyes Sandwich Is Important