Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Not sure whats she’s up to now but in 2002 R&B singer Truth Hurts dropped this little gem. Addictive was the lead single from her debut album, Truthfully Speaking. It features a verse from Rakim, and is based on a Hindi music sample, which eventually brought on a $500 million lawsuit against Aftermath. The song was her only one to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number nine, and selling over 600,000 copies in the US.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Happy Birthday Damian Marley
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Charlie Wilson
- Earth, Wind, And Fire To Be Honored At Kennedy Center Honors
- Mathew Knowles Is Getting Into The Marijuana Business
- Arsenio Hall Officially Cast In ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- How to Survive a Heat Wave
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Texans Can Get Help Paying Your Electric Bill
- Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette & Felicity Huffman Star In Netflix’s ‘Otherhood’