Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to CBS11 News, a 25-year-old man faces a felony charge after posing as a high school at a Dallas ISD high school — and even joined the school’s basketball team.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Police Investigating Whether Jussie Smollett Staged Attack
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Trump Declares National Emergency For Border Wall Funding
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Two Nigerian Brothers Arrested In The Jussie Smollett Attack
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Jazzy Report: Birth Control Pills May Be Impacting Your Relationship
- DL’s Top 10 Romantic Date Ideas If You’re Broke