Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Dallas rapper Nykees Earl Campbell (aka NaNa) just got 12 years in federal prison, partially based on his lyrics. His original charge was for the nonviolent offense of cocaine possession (6 years) but based on his music, Judge Barbara Lynn gave him another 6 years on top of that. Court records also name NaNa as leader of the YNB Stretch Gang.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
1. Remy Ma1 of 10
2. Bobby Shmurda2 of 10
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 10
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 10
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 10
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.6 of 10
7. OJ Simpson7 of 10
8. James Brown was sentenced to 6 years in 1988 for not stopping his car in a police chase.8 of 10
9. Meek Mill was sentenced to 2-4 years for violating his probation and driving dirt bikes in NYC.9 of 10
10. Suge Knight was indicted by a grand jury for threatening death to director F. Gary Gary in August of 2017.(AP)10 of 10
Dallas Rapper Gets 12 Years In Prison, Partially Based On Lyrics was originally published on thebeatdfw.com