Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Denzel Washington’s “The Equalizer 2” was the number one movie over the weekend again. But it’s what he revealed on the Dr. Phil show last week that has everybody talking on social media. Denzel says “he had suffered from ED,” Erectile Dysfunction. And along with Dr. Phil, they talked about their cure for erectile dysfunction. “Dr. Phil and I have done our research, spoken to specialists and industry insiders,” says Denzel. He also claims their cure is 90% cheaper and 5 times more effective than others on the market — which is pissing the big pharmaceutical companies off! And after they mention the name of their cure in which Denzel is the CEO, it sold out in minutes.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The 411 On What Black Women Need To Know About Vitiligo
1. Countess Vaughn Was Recently Diagnosed With VitiligoSource:Getty 1 of 11
2. In Her Own WordsSource: 2 of 11
3. Vitiligo Is All About The MelaninSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Signs Of VitiligoSource:Getty 4 of 11
5. There Are Three Types Of This Skin DisorderSource:Getty 5 of 11
6. Vitiligo Can Happen To AnyoneSource:Getty 6 of 11
7. What Causes Vitiligo?Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. It’s Not Life Threatening, But Can Take An Emotional TollSource: 8 of 11
9. Don’t Worry, It’s Not ContagiousSource:Getty 9 of 11
10. It’s Not Curable, But It Can Be TreatedSource:iOne 10 of 11
11. There Are Innovative Treatments In The WorksSource:Getty 11 of 11
Follow me share the Majic: @cindibdfw