Community Voices Host Ron Holland talks how to keep your marriage spicy with Hicks International Founders and couple Dr. E.J. and Evangelist Ruth Hicks. The entrepreneurs speak on how they keep their marriage in tact and their upcoming marriage conference happening Saturday, June 16th.
Get more information on the Marriage Conference HERE.
Listen to Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
- Megyn Kelly Has Sent The Internet Into A Frenzy With These Offensive Twitter Moments
- Rep. Karen Bass Could Be Gearing Up For A Mayoral Run
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
[WATCH] How Do You Keep The Spice In Your Marriage? was originally published on 1053rnb.com