Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Does where you live impact your happiness? Of course it does. So a new study ranked the happiest and least happy states in America by looking at three categories:
“Health” . . . including things like depression rates and how much sleep people get.
“Lifestyle” choices . . . so, things like work-life balance and how many vacation days people take.
And “prosperity” . . . things like household income and unemployment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The happiest states are Minnesota . . . South Dakota . . . Colorado . . . Utah . . . North Dakota . . . Wisconsin . . . Nebraska . . .Iowa . . . New Hampshire . . . and Montana.
The ten UNHAPPIEST states, according to the study, are Louisiana . . . Rhode Island . . . West Virginia . . . Alabama . . . Mississippi . . . Kentucky . . . Arkansas . . . Tennessee . . . Nevada . . . and Georgia.
Texas came in at #20.
Looks like i’ll be retiring in the Midwest:)
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack