Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
According to a new survey the average American experiences two BOOSTS in confidence a day and we’re most confident around 12:30 in the afternoon. Here are the top 10 little things that can give us a confidence boost . . .
1. A new haircut. 64% of people said it makes them feel more confident.
2. Wearing a new outfit, 56%.
3. Doing a good deed, 53%.
4. Hearing one of your favorite songs, 44%. (Hopefully we help with that one.)
5. Exercising, 38%.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
6. Shopping, 36%.
7. Talking to a good friend, 35%.
8. Getting a compliment from your boss, 35%.
9. Knowing you smell good, 34%.
10. Talking to a family member, 33%.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- How Ronald McNair Overcame Racism To Become A Space Shuttle Challenger Astronaut
- Biden’s VA Must Have More Black Veterans In Leadership Roles To Address ‘Inequalities,’ Open Letter Urges
- It’s Time For Our Leaders To Make Good On Their Promises To Black People
- Super Bowl Gospel Celebration 2021: Rickey Smiley To Host; Erica Campbell, PJ Morton & More To Perform
- Tiny Harris Checks Former Friend Who Accused T.I. Of Pulling A Gun Her
- Urban One and Reach Media Launch New Original Podcast “The Undressing Room” Presented by Macy’s
- This Is The First Thing Wendy Williams Did When Her Divorce Was Finalized [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tory Lanez Asks Judge To Publicly Speak On His Case With Megan Thee Stallion
- Rich White People Are Snatching Up Vaccines From Black And Brown Communities As Supplies Dry Up
- New Race Czar Susan Rice Ensures ‘An Equitable And Inclusive Economic Recovery’