Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to a new survey the average American experiences two BOOSTS in confidence a day and we’re most confident around 12:30 in the afternoon. Here are the top 10 little things that can give us a confidence boost . . .
1. A new haircut. 64% of people said it makes them feel more confident.
2. Wearing a new outfit, 56%.
3. Doing a good deed, 53%.
4. Hearing one of your favorite songs, 44%. (Hopefully we help with that one.)
5. Exercising, 38%.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
6. Shopping, 36%.
7. Talking to a good friend, 35%.
8. Getting a compliment from your boss, 35%.
9. Knowing you smell good, 34%.
10. Talking to a family member, 33%.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Happy Birthday Lil Jon
- Happy Birthday James Earl Jones
- Happy Birthday Ray J
- Happy Birthday Dwyane Wade
- Happy Birthday Steve Harvey
- Happy Birthday To The Late Great Muhammad Ali
- Happy Birthday Michelle Obama
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- D.L. Hughley Gets Real About Radio, His Childhood & More