Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to a new survey the average American experiences two BOOSTS in confidence a day and we’re most confident around 12:30 in the afternoon. Here are the top 10 little things that can give us a confidence boost . . .
1. A new haircut. 64% of people said it makes them feel more confident.
2. Wearing a new outfit, 56%.
3. Doing a good deed, 53%.
4. Hearing one of your favorite songs, 44%. (Hopefully we help with that one.)
5. Exercising, 38%.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
6. Shopping, 36%.
7. Talking to a good friend, 35%.
8. Getting a compliment from your boss, 35%.
9. Knowing you smell good, 34%.
10. Talking to a family member, 33%.
Couples We Love: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Make Love And Music
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.12 of 12
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Love And R&B With John Monds: My Music Monday
- RHOA’s Kandi’s Daughter Riley Not Feeling Todd
- Blac Chyna’s Mom Tokyo Toni Claims She’s Not Allowed To See Dream Kardashian
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Is There A Secret Project With Beyonce & Kelly?
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- Everything To Know About The Alleged Staff-Run Prostitution Ring At This Georgia HBCU
- Thailand Tells Black People Don’t Come Here
- 5 Ways to Extend Your Blowout When You Have Natural Hair
- MODEL MONDAY: Olivia Burgess Flexes Her Power Through Perseverance