Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to a new survey the average American experiences two BOOSTS in confidence a day and we’re most confident around 12:30 in the afternoon. Here are the top 10 little things that can give us a confidence boost . . .
1. A new haircut. 64% of people said it makes them feel more confident.
2. Wearing a new outfit, 56%.
3. Doing a good deed, 53%.
4. Hearing one of your favorite songs, 44%. (Hopefully we help with that one.)
5. Exercising, 38%.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
6. Shopping, 36%.
7. Talking to a good friend, 35%.
8. Getting a compliment from your boss, 35%.
9. Knowing you smell good, 34%.
10. Talking to a family member, 33%.
Couples We Love: Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Make Love And Music
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.Source: 5 of 12
6.Source: 6 of 12
7.Source: 7 of 12
8.Source: 8 of 12
9.Source: 9 of 12
10.Source: 10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.Source: 12 of 12
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- That’s What I Think: Flying Is Beautiful And Terrifying
- Joe Torry Breaks Down The St. Louis Vs. Kansas City Rivalry
- Kirk Franklin On His New Album And Why ‘God Is So Dope’
- Huggy Lowdown: Oreo Bama Of The Week
- Inside Her Story: This Woman Teaches Black Hair Care To Non-Black Parents
- Morning Minute: Facebook Banned 3 Billion Fake Accounts
- Top Of The Morning: The Traffic And Weather Reporters Have Evolved
- Little Known Black History Fact: Unita Blackwell
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special