According to CNN potential explosive devices were mailed to the homes of The Obamas and The Clintons.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Secret Service intercepted both suspicious packages during a screening process. One package was addressed to Hilary Clinton in New York and the other was addressed to Barack Obama in Washington D.C.
Both packages were sent at the same time and are being investigated.
See video below for more info.
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- REPORT: One Dead After Shooting In Downtown Indianapolis
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Tuesday Night Flashback
- Man Leaves 2 Pounds Of Weed In Uber, Tries To Retrieve It From Cops
- Alexis Skyy Is Cooking Chicken For Rob Kardashian To Spite Blac Chyna
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Texas Police Seize 175 Pounds Of Weed, 2 Arrested
- Shaun King: The 2020 Presidential Election Is Closer Than You Think
13 Reasons We Are Still Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source: 1 of 13
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source: 2 of 13
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source: 3 of 13
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source: 4 of 13
5. He was never afraid to have a good time.Source: 5 of 13
6. The White House was always lit, and full of celebs.Source: 6 of 13
7. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source: 7 of 13
8. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.Source: 8 of 13
9. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source: 9 of 13
10. Despite his insane schedule, he’s a pretty hands on dad.Source: 10 of 13
11. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source: 11 of 13
12. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.Source: 12 of 13
13. He gave us hope…Source: 13 of 13
Potential Bombs Mailed to The Clintons and Obamas Homes was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com