According to CNN potential explosive devices were mailed to the homes of The Obamas and The Clintons.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Secret Service intercepted both suspicious packages during a screening process. One package was addressed to Hilary Clinton in New York and the other was addressed to Barack Obama in Washington D.C.
Both packages were sent at the same time and are being investigated.
See video below for more info.
- That’s What I Think: Flying Is Beautiful And Terrifying
- Joe Torry Breaks Down The St. Louis Vs. Kansas City Rivalry
- Kirk Franklin On His New Album And Why ‘God Is So Dope’
- Huggy Lowdown: Oreo Bama Of The Week
- Inside Her Story: This Woman Teaches Black Hair Care To Non-Black Parents
- Morning Minute: Facebook Banned 3 Billion Fake Accounts
- Top Of The Morning: The Traffic And Weather Reporters Have Evolved
- Little Known Black History Fact: Unita Blackwell
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
13 Reasons We Are Still Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source: 1 of 13
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source: 2 of 13
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source: 3 of 13
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source: 4 of 13
5. He was never afraid to have a good time.Source: 5 of 13
6. The White House was always lit, and full of celebs.Source: 6 of 13
7. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source: 7 of 13
8. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.Source: 8 of 13
9. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source: 9 of 13
10. Despite his insane schedule, he’s a pretty hands on dad.Source: 10 of 13
11. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source: 11 of 13
12. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.Source: 12 of 13
13. He gave us hope…Source: 13 of 13
Potential Bombs Mailed to The Clintons and Obamas Homes was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com