According to CNN potential explosive devices were mailed to the homes of The Obamas and The Clintons.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Secret Service intercepted both suspicious packages during a screening process. One package was addressed to Hilary Clinton in New York and the other was addressed to Barack Obama in Washington D.C.
Both packages were sent at the same time and are being investigated.
See video below for more info.
- 12 Days Of Christmas Bike Giveaway 2018
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Kandi Learns That Porsha’s New Man Might Be Running Game
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Sunday Night Classics
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Tiffany Haddish Gets Her Own Seasoned Salt
13 Reasons We Are Still Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.1 of 13
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.2 of 13
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.3 of 13
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.4 of 13
5. He was never afraid to have a good time.5 of 13
6. The White House was always lit, and full of celebs.6 of 13
7. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.7 of 13
8. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.8 of 13
9. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.9 of 13
10. Despite his insane schedule, he’s a pretty hands on dad.10 of 13
11. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.11 of 13
12. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.12 of 13
13. He gave us hope…13 of 13
Potential Bombs Mailed to The Clintons and Obamas Homes was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com