John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
The Top 20 Comedians of ALL-TIME
1. 19. Charlie MurphySource: 1 of 1
- Reverend Al Sharpton: Race Needs To Be A Topic Of Conversation
- Voices: Arin Ray “Learning From Babyface”
- Roy Wood Jr.: Trump Has To Go
- Morning Minute: Democratic Debate Summary Through Song
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- 10 Affordable Plus Size Outfits You Need Out For Your Next Fall Night Out
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Gabrielle Union Shuts Down IG With Pics Of Her Natural Curls
- Dave East Reflects On How Hiphop Shaped His Upbringing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
John Witherspoon Talks Being Recognized in the Unemployment Line, The Next Friday Movie and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com