John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
The Top 20 Comedians of ALL-TIME
1. 19. Charlie MurphySource: 1 of 1
- Happy Birthday Damian Marley
- Earth, Wind, And Fire To Be Honored At Kennedy Center Honors
- Mathew Knowles Is Getting Into The Marijuana Business
- Arsenio Hall Officially Cast In ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- How to Survive a Heat Wave
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Texans Can Get Help Paying Your Electric Bill
- Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette & Felicity Huffman Star In Netflix’s ‘Otherhood’
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will They Cast Plies? Kirk Franklin & Devon Franklin Talk Upcoming Biopic
John Witherspoon Talks Being Recognized in the Unemployment Line, The Next Friday Movie and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com