Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson and her ex David Otunga custody battle over their 9-year-old son will be heading to court. The custody battle between the two of them has turned nasty, they are even fighting over their son David Jr’s school bus stops. Jennifer Hudson asked for a restraining order against Otunga after their 10-year relationship ended because he showed “aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior” towards her. The judge has set the court date for March 11th and that’s when they’ll both testify in court and argue their case for who deserves more custody and who should pay support for the child. The judge on the trial says the case to last five days.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
10 Celebs With Documentaries
1. Nina Simone: What Happened, Miss Simone?1 of 10
2. Beyonce: Life is But a Dream2 of 10
3. Michael Jackson: This Is It3 of 10
4. Misty Copeland: A Ballerina's Tale4 of 10
5. Muhammad Ali: I Am Ali5 of 10
6. Bob Marley: Marley6 of 10
7. Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise7 of 10
8. Usain Bolt: I Am Bolt8 of 10
9. Tupac Shakur: Resurrection9 of 10
10. R. Kelly: Surviving R Kelly10 of 10
Follow me share the Majic: @cindibdfw