Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson and her ex David Otunga custody battle over their 9-year-old son will be heading to court. The custody battle between the two of them has turned nasty, they are even fighting over their son David Jr’s school bus stops. Jennifer Hudson asked for a restraining order against Otunga after their 10-year relationship ended because he showed “aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior” towards her. The judge has set the court date for March 11th and that’s when they’ll both testify in court and argue their case for who deserves more custody and who should pay support for the child. The judge on the trial says the case to last five days.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
10 Celebs With Documentaries
1. Nina Simone: What Happened, Miss Simone?1 of 9
2. Beyonce: Life is But a Dream2 of 9
3. Michael Jackson: This Is It3 of 9
4. Misty Copeland: A Ballerina's Tale4 of 9
5. Muhammad Ali: I Am Ali5 of 9
6. Maya Angelou: And Still I Rise6 of 9
7. Usain Bolt: I Am Bolt7 of 9
8. Tupac Shakur: Resurrection8 of 9
9. R. Kelly: Surviving R Kelly9 of 9
Follow me share the Majic: @cindibdfw