Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Da Brat Says Carrying Her Child Was ‘The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made In My Life’
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- Ledisi: The Good Life Tour
- Dallas Comedy Festival 2024
- Smokey Robinson Contest
- Cirque Musica Holiday Show Spectacular
- The 19th Annual Dallas Blues Festival
- EXODUS 2024 Ft. Kirk Franklin Contest
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Church Announcements: Those Long Prayers Are Causing Blood Clots! [LISTEN]
Mind Body Business: Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Food
‘Shame On You!’ Robert De Niro Gives Heated Testimony at Workplace Abuse Hearing