Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- NLE Choppa Talks Viral “LIFE” Quote, Memphis Artists You Need To Know, Why He’s Vegan + More
- Report: TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event