Blac Chyna’s vacation to Hawaii isn’t going as planned. According to TMZ.com, paramedics and cops showed up at her hotel because of a physical fight between Chyna and her new boyfriend Kid Buu.
According to reports, around 5am Monday morning, the two were in a hotel room at the Four Seasons in Honolulu when they got in a heated argument where Chyna accused Kid Buu of cheating and hours later the argument turned violent.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
TMZ is reporting that Chyna scratched Kid Buu, while he then allegedly slammed her against the wall several times and choked her.
Blac Chyna was not taken to the hospital or seriously hurt according to those in attendance. Kid Buu, left the hotel and took to his social media saying a” Don’t f**k with me I’m a grown man.” in Spanish.
We will keep you posted on this story as more develops.
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Lizzo Says She Will Pledge $500k From Her Upcoming Tour To Planned Parenthood Amid Roe v. Wade Decision
- Beyoncé, Drake And House Music History: The Intersection Of Black Music Month And Pride
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- HBCU FAMU Marching 100 Performs At Louis Vuitton Men’s SS2023 Show In Paris
Blac Chyna and boyfriend Kid Buu involved in fight in Hawaii was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com