100 years ago today – January 31st, 1919 – Jackie Robinson was born in Cairo, GA. The man who broke the color barrier in baseball passed away in 1972 at the age of just 53.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Crystal Smith Responds To Viral Tweet About Ne-Yo’s Ex, Monyetta Shaw
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Rock-T Gives An Update On Tiger Woods’ Car Crash Injuries [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What You Need To Know About The New Coronavirus Bill [WATCH]
- Baton Rouge Police Under Investigation After Video Shows Officer Choking A 13-Year-Old Black Boy
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- New Jersey Becomes The First Mid-Atlantic State To ‘Free the Weed’
- Here’s How Maxine Waters Feels About “W.A.P.” With Megan Thee Stallion