50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Black CNN Reporter & Camera Crew Arrested On Live TV Reporting Minneapolis Protests [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Laughter Truly Is The Best Medicine…And Here’s Why
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com