A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Suge Knight Sells The Rights To His Story To Ray J.
- DL’s Top 10 Underwear Mistakes We All Make
- Van Lathan FIRED By TMZ After Dispute With Michael Babcock
- Kim Fields And ‘Facts of Life’ Stars Reunite For A Christmas Movie
- Inside Her Story: How To Go Vegan The Right Way
- Black Moms Matter: Your Child Doesn’t Want To Go To Church Anymore
- Huggy Lowdown: The World Series Kicks Off Tonight!
- Shaun King: The Tulsa Race Massacre
- Seriously Ignorant News: 300 Is A Crowd
- Amanda Seales’ New Book Is All About The Truth
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com