A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
- Ex- Teacher, Coach Arrested After Former Students Say He Sexually Abused Them, Allegedly Impregnated One Twice [Video]
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
- Man Who Shot, Killed Driver After Wreck Gets Life In Prison
- Loni Love Talks Online Dating And Finding Love
- Black Moms Matter: Good Kid Or Bad Kid?
- Huggy Lowdown: We Need A Remake Of ‘Good Times’
- Shaun King: Philadelphia Elected A Black Woman As Sheriff
- Spike Lee Talks About His New Joints
- Morning Minute: Donald Trump Is Being Racist Again
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com