A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Law Enforcement Investigates Massive Power Outage in Moore County, NC
- Amanda Seales ‘Public Seales Announcement’ What Makes A Man Of God?
- Amanda Seales Explains Situation With Unruly Audience Member At A Chicago-Area Comedy Club
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Getting To Know: Amanda Seales Talks “Worst Date Ever”
- Amanda Seales Show ‘The Best Date Ever’ | EPISODE 19
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Where’s The Love OGz?’ | Episode 18
- Deion Sanders Leaves Jackson State For University of Colorado, Did He Sell Out The Culture? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Who Is Keke Palmer’s Baby Daddy?! + Are Taye Diggs & Apryl Jones Engaged?! [WATCH]
- Chuck D Urges For Elon Musk To Remove N-Word From Twitter
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com