A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- ‘We Are One’: Watch Online Celebration Of The Black Community Before Biden, Harris Inauguration
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- US Soldier From Ohio Arrested In Alleged Plot To Blow Up 9/11 Memorial In NYC
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Movement To Award Capitol Police Hero Eugene Goodman The Congressional Gold Medal Gains Steam
- Bow Wow Feels ‘Singled Out’ By Mayor Sylvester Turner Over COVID-19 Violations At Club Events
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com