Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty to the 16-count indictment against him Thursday in a Chicago courtroom, according to TMZ.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts of lying to authorities about being the victim of a brutal racist and homophobic beating by two masked men in downtown Chicago back in January.
His next court date is scheduled for April 17 but according to TMZ, he will be allowed to travel to L.A. and NY for meetings with his lawyers.
- The Remarkable Reinvention Of Wesley Snipes – How Much Is He Worth Now?
- T.I. Spreads Misinformation Claiming An Atlanta Mayoral Candidate Wants To Destroy The City’s Nightlife
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- Tiffany Haddish and Common Call It Quits Due To Distance & Being “Too Busy For a Serious Relationship”
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: New COVID-19 Strain, Omicron Variant Prompts Travel Ban [WATCH]