Text KZMJ to 71007 to join Majic 94.5’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Easy Dinner Recipe’s From KJ’s Kitchen
Are you tired of hearing this question everyday… “Mom, What’s For Dinner?” Well, if so, here’s one easy recipe that the kids will LOVE and you will LOVE how easy and SIMPLE it is to make!
We hooked up some Pizza Noodle Bake… and when I tell you, it is the BOMB DOT COM and super easy to hook up! It will definitely become a HIT and a signature staple in your kitchen! Take a look at how easy this recipe is to make:
- 1 lb. Bulk Italian Sausage or ground beef, crumbled
- 12 ounces of Egg Noodles
- 1/4 cup sweet onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 2 (24 ounce) Jars of Pizza or Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
- Cook noodles as per package directions. I usually cook 1 minute less than recommended because the dish will cook longer in the oven. Then drain noodles when finished cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook Italian sausage or beef, onion, and green pepper over medium heat. Cook until meat is no longer pink. Drain grease from pan. Add Sauce and heat until warm.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and put a layer of sauce mixture to coat bottom of 9 X 13 baking dish. Add half of Noodle Mixture, Sauce & Meat Mixture, Cheese, Pepperoni. Repeat Layers.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 to 20 minutes on 350°.
Freeze For Later
- Cover and freeze unbaked casserole.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before cooking. DO NOT THAW.
- Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes on 350°. Uncover and bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Do you dread cooking or do you LOVE it?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!