Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Jury finds Amber Guyger guilty of murder in shooting death of Botham Jean. Jurors began deliberation Monday afternoon., after closing arguments. The jury reached the verdict late Tuesday morning, a day after the closing arguments were delivered by both teams. Following the reading of the verdict, Judge Tammy Kemp dismissed the jury for lunch and said the sentencing phase would begin at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Cicely Tyson Gets New OWN Series At 95
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ On Pace For Huge MLK Opening Weekend
- Mariah Carey Being Inducted Into Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Mo’Nique’s First Stand-Up Special In 10 Years For Showtime
- Colts’ Marcus Brady is 1 of 2 black QB coaches, He Says Lack Of Minority Coaches ‘Needs To Be Addressed’
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- Aaron Hernandez’s Fiancée Speaks Out After Premiere Of Netflix Series That Explores His Sexuality
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Louisiana Jail Guards Plead Guilty To Federal Charges In Inmate’s 2014 Death
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow