Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Jury finds Amber Guyger guilty of murder in shooting death of Botham Jean. Jurors began deliberation Monday afternoon., after closing arguments. The jury reached the verdict late Tuesday morning, a day after the closing arguments were delivered by both teams. Following the reading of the verdict, Judge Tammy Kemp dismissed the jury for lunch and said the sentencing phase would begin at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Horror Satire Movie Exploring Black Hair
- Make A Donation To The Piney Woods School
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Allegedly Caught Cheating! [VIDEO]
- If You’re Looking For A New Church Home, Black Tony Recommends This One…[WATCH]
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak