Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Jury finds Amber Guyger guilty of murder in shooting death of Botham Jean. Jurors began deliberation Monday afternoon., after closing arguments. The jury reached the verdict late Tuesday morning, a day after the closing arguments were delivered by both teams. Following the reading of the verdict, Judge Tammy Kemp dismissed the jury for lunch and said the sentencing phase would begin at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Elton John Angers The BeyHive Over ‘The Lion King”
- Jazzy Report: California Is Doing Something About The Number Of Black Women Dying During Childbirth
- D.L.’s Top 10 Worst Things To Do On A Nude Beach
- Lisa Raye Says She Has Receipts On Nicole Murphy
- Roland Martin Remembers Elijah Cummings’ Laugh
- Black Moms Matter: Would You Buy White Dolls For Your Kids?
- Dionne Warwick Has A New Christmas Album
- Reverend Al Sharpton Remembers US Representative Elijah Cummings
- Ms. Cathy Hughes Remembers Rep. Elijah Cummings
- Morning Minute: ‘Baby Trump’