Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Jury finds Amber Guyger guilty of murder in shooting death of Botham Jean. Jurors began deliberation Monday afternoon., after closing arguments. The jury reached the verdict late Tuesday morning, a day after the closing arguments were delivered by both teams. Following the reading of the verdict, Judge Tammy Kemp dismissed the jury for lunch and said the sentencing phase would begin at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jazzy Report: You Need A New ID To Fly
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons Good Men Are Single
- The Cast Of ‘Sistas’ Says Tyler Perry Is Qualified To Write About Black Women
- Did Usher reveals His “Sickness” In ‘Confessions Pt. 3’
- Black-ish Star Deon Cole Gets Backlash Over Bell Bottoms Pants
- Couple Creates App To Find Black-Owned Restaurants
- Keke Palmer, Sanaa Lathan, and Lil Mama’s Natural Hair Posts Continue To Help Me Explore My Hair Journey
- 5 Hydrating Toners That Will Bring The Best Out Your Skin
- SZA & Justin Timberlake “The Other Side,” Grafh ft. Conway The Machine “Pray” & More | Daily Visuals 2.26.20
- Lincoln Park Strategies & WURD Share Results Of National Black Voter Poll