Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Jordan Peele and his Monkeypaw Productions have signed a five-year exclusive production deal with Universal Pictures. Jordan and Universal have collaborated on his 2017 film “Get Out” and his 2019 film “Us,” both of which he produced, directed and wrote. “Get Out” still holds the record as the highest-grossing movie ever for a feature debut from a writer/director with an original screenplay.
Under the new deal, Universal will develop Jordan’s next two original films, which Peele and Monkeypaw will also produce under their banner. Monkeypaw’s credits include Spike Lee’s “BlacKkKlansman,”and is currently in production on “Candyman,” written by Peele and Monkeypaw president Win Rosenfeld. Nia DaCosta’s film will hit theaters on June 12, 2020.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me and share the
- Simply Funny
- Damon Dash Filed Lawsuit Against We TV’s Growing Up Hip Hop
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s Father, Wrestler Rocky Johnson Passed Away At 75
- 5 Hair Mistakes This Celebrity Stylist Wants You To Stop Making In 2020
- WWE Hall Of Famer And Father Of The Rock, Rocky Johnson Dead At 75
- ‘Insecure’ Drops First Teaser For Upcoming Season Set To Premiere in April
- Timbaland Reveals 130lb Weight Loss, Overcoming Painkillers
- Delta Plane Dumps Fuel Over School Playground Near LAX Injuring 60 People
- Tia Mowry’s New ‘Family Reunion’ Part 2 Trailer For Netflix
- Whitney Houston & The Notorious B.I.G. Among 2020 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Inductees