Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Rapper legend Trick Daddy has filed for bankruptcy for the fourth time after revealing that he $0 in his bank account and owes $800,000 to his creditors. Unfortunately, his time on the TV series ‘Love & Hip Hop Miami‘ is yet to yield huge financial rewards for him which is why he is now asking for help as he works his way back up to financial freedom and stability.
Here’s Trick Daddy breakdown: his house worth $350,000 with a $435,682 mortgage attached to it, $12,000 to his home association, $57, 119 in child support back payments, and am IRS debt of $290,000.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
1. Michael VickSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris TuckerSource: 2 of 8
3. Kim BasingerSource: 3 of 8
4. Larry KingSource: 4 of 8
5. L.T.Source: 5 of 8
6. Marion JonesSource: 6 of 8
7. MC HammerSource: 7 of 8
8. Mike TysonSource: 8 of 8
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Give Her, Her Flowers Mother’s Day Giveaway
- Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Apologies For ‘Confusion’ Her Office Caused in Adam Toldeo Case
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Kodak Black & Pooh Shiesty Are Officially Not Beefing Anymore
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- Lyfe Jennings Reveals The Real Reason He Did ‘Love And Hip Hop’ Ahead Of ‘Unsung’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- SWV vs Xscape, Take The Quiz to Find Out Who Is Your Favorite
- Missing College Student Saniyya Dennis Appears To Have Died By Suicide, DA Says
- Who Will Be Atlanta’s Next Mayor? Keisha Lance Bottoms Knows ‘The People It Should Not Be’
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account