Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The JC Penney at North East Mall in Hurst underwent a 13-week transformation with the most noticeable change, the name – Penney’s. This Penney’s actually has less merchandise and more space for customers to relax. There’s a movement studio for yoga classes and a barbershop where customers get a shoeshine or a clean shave. Everything you see in this store comes from what Penney’s customers have told the retailer they want in a shopping experience.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Loni Love Wants Sistas To Give Interracial LOVE A Chance
- Kerry Washington Announces She’s Directing An ‘Insecure’ Episode
- Janelle Monae & Gabourey Sidibe To Star In Jordan Peele Horror
- #TJMS25: “Don’t Let The Fine Fool You”
- Lee Gill Talks About The 2020 Men of Color National Summit
- Inside Her Story: Are There Really 64,000 Missing Black Women In the United States?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey