Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The JC Penney at North East Mall in Hurst underwent a 13-week transformation with the most noticeable change, the name – Penney’s. This Penney’s actually has less merchandise and more space for customers to relax. There’s a movement studio for yoga classes and a barbershop where customers get a shoeshine or a clean shave. Everything you see in this store comes from what Penney’s customers have told the retailer they want in a shopping experience.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Jazzy Report: You Need A New ID To Fly
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons Good Men Are Single
- The Cast Of ‘Sistas’ Says Tyler Perry Is Qualified To Write About Black Women
- Did Usher reveals His “Sickness” In ‘Confessions Pt. 3’
- Black-ish Star Deon Cole Gets Backlash Over Bell Bottoms Pants
- Couple Creates App To Find Black-Owned Restaurants
- Keke Palmer, Sanaa Lathan, and Lil Mama’s Natural Hair Posts Continue To Help Me Explore My Hair Journey
- 5 Hydrating Toners That Will Bring The Best Out Your Skin
- SZA & Justin Timberlake “The Other Side,” Grafh ft. Conway The Machine “Pray” & More | Daily Visuals 2.26.20
- Lincoln Park Strategies & WURD Share Results Of National Black Voter Poll