Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
History was made again in the pageant world over the past weekend. Toni-Ann Singh from St. Thomas, Jamaica was crowned Miss World 2019 in London, becoming the fifth black woman to currently hold a top pageant queen title this year. The history making accomplishment marks the first time in pageant world history that all five major titles Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, Miss Universe, and now Miss World, have been held by black women. The 5 black women are Miss America Nia Franklin, Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris, Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi, and now Miss World Toni-Ann Singh.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Condolences Pour In For Jacky Oh After News Of Her Sudden Death Sends Shockwaves Across Social Media
- Maxwell Night The Trilogy show with Gallant and Alex Isley
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- Janelle Monáe Talks The ‘Age of Pleasure,’ Finding A “Safe Space” & More
- Quinta Brunson Nails A Ports 1961 Pants Suit At ‘The Hollywood Reporter’ Luncheon
- Yvonne Orji Is a Multi-Faceted Star in More Ways Than One & Her Latest Collaboration Is The Proof
- Avery “AJ” Wills, Jr and Khalil Everage Live Out Their Dreams in Peacock’s ‘Shooting Stars’
- What’s Next For Shannon Sharpe After His Breakup With Skip Bayless?
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
17 Sexy Pics Of Nicole Murphy (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
BREAKING:Legendary Music Icon Tina Turner Passes Away at Age 83
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
“MOTHER’S MAY WITH 1-800-TRUCKWRECK”
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
10 Light-Skinned Celebrity Men That Should Not Fight [PHOTOS]