Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
History was made again in the pageant world over the past weekend. Toni-Ann Singh from St. Thomas, Jamaica was crowned Miss World 2019 in London, becoming the fifth black woman to currently hold a top pageant queen title this year. The history making accomplishment marks the first time in pageant world history that all five major titles Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, Miss Universe, and now Miss World, have been held by black women. The 5 black women are Miss America Nia Franklin, Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris, Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi, and now Miss World Toni-Ann Singh.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- 10th Annual Radio One Celebrity Golf Classic [Video]
- 97.9 The Beat 2022 State Fair Classic[VIDEO]
- Stephen A. Smith Explains Why His Mother Wanted Him To Release His Memoir After She Passed Away
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show
- Front Page News: California Approves Bill Limiting Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials Against Rappers [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Real Housewives of Nigeria?! Porsha Williams Says She’s 44% Nigerian & Black Twitter Eats Her Up!
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- Jordyn Woods Serves Curves Galore In A Sheer Mugler Catsuit
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary