Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Yolanda Carr, the mother of Atatiana Jefferson, died Thursday in the same Fort Worth home where her daughter was shot and killed by police last year. Paramedics were called to the family home in the hillside neighborhood where they found Yolanda.A cause of death is not known, but Yolanda was battling a serious illness. Atatiana was caring for her mother before the night she was killed. No foul play is suspected at this time, but police are investigating.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- What Songs Would You Add To The “Entanglement” Playlist? [Listen]
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Rickey Smiley Speaks On Therapy Following Daughter’s Shooting And PTSD
- Video Of Denver ‘Karen’ Following And ‘Interrogating’ Black Man Sparks Protest