Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Damon Dash claims WE TV made his son Boogie drink alcohol for ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ cameras in breach of agreement in suit against network. According to TMZ, said the insistence made upon his son, 28, came in direct breach of a verbal agreement he’d came to with producers on the topic. Damon said that WE TV’s insistence Boogie drink caused emotional distress for his family. He also says added that WE TV hasn’t compensated him for his appearances on the show. Damon asking the court rule on a related issue, as all funds under current legal agreements would go to creditors, but he says his company Poppington should be paid by WE TV.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Front Page News: Monkeypox Is Officially A Public Health Emergency + Breonna Taylor Gets Justice
- Hot Spot: Celebrities React To Brittney Griner’s 9-Year Sentencing In Russia [WATCH]
- Yung Miami Is A Vacation Vibe In A $485 Retrofete Mini Dress
- Khia Says Beyonce’s Renaissance Album Is “Devil Worshipping Music”
- Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich Loses Re-election Bid Months After Aggressively Prosecuting Pamela Moses For Alleged Voter Fraud
- Issa Rae Serves A Smooth Flex At The Season 2 Premiere Of Her Series ‘Sweet Life’