Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
“There are moments in Black History that captivate us all,” Google’s “most searched” ad, which premiered during the 2020 Grammys on Sunday. Similar to its popular annual “Year In Search” recap, the American Black History Month clip features a montage of top searched icons and moments, including Beyoncé’s Coachella show (the most searched performance), Maya Angelou (the most searched female poet), Serena Williams (the most searched tennis player), and many more.
Leave us your comments.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Hot Spot: This Kardashian Shared Their Experience With Dealing With Coronavirus [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Tiffany Haddish And Common Break Up? [WATCH]
- “You Age Like Trash When You’re Racist”: Black Woman Goes Off On Entire Kansas City Police Board Of Commissioners Meeting
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Is Selling The Home She Shared With Kobe Bryant [VIDEO]
- Damn I’m Stressed: How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Hot Spot: Chadwick Boseman’s Brother Reveals He Is In Remission From Cancer [WATCH]