Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
A little over twenty years ago Kelis burst on the music scene with the support of the Neptunes, Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams. Today, Kelis says, she was scammed by the pair and cheated out of millions. She claims the duo’s team employed legal muscle to ice her out of the credits and that she didn’t notice what had happened until years later because she was generating money from touring and “just the fact that I wasn’t poor felt like enough.” They ‘Trick Me’ singer claims they would split their share of the songs they worked on three ways. Chad and Pharrell are yet to respond.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- 42 Dugg Put On Blast Across The Internet
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Nicki Minaj Is Set To Host ‘The Real Housewives of Potomac’ Reunion Special
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Alfonso Ribeiro Cites His Interracial Marriage For Not Being Accepted By The Black Community