Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Will Smith practices his tennis skills as he gets ready for his new role as Venus and Serena Williams father in film ‘King Richard.’ Will was seen getting ready for his role as Richard Williams by hitting the tennis courts in Los Angeles. The Bad Boys actor was sporting a scruffy face as he was seen practicing with a tennis racket and ball at the court. The movie King Richard focuses on Serena and Venus’ dad as he overcame controversy and hardship as well as his own past to coach and train his daughters, according to Variety. ‘King Richard’ will hit theaters on November 25, 2020 by Warner Brothers Pictures.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack