Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Will Smith practices his tennis skills as he gets ready for his new role as Venus and Serena Williams father in film ‘King Richard.’ Will was seen getting ready for his role as Richard Williams by hitting the tennis courts in Los Angeles. The Bad Boys actor was sporting a scruffy face as he was seen practicing with a tennis racket and ball at the court. The movie King Richard focuses on Serena and Venus’ dad as he overcame controversy and hardship as well as his own past to coach and train his daughters, according to Variety. ‘King Richard’ will hit theaters on November 25, 2020 by Warner Brothers Pictures.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Tamela Mann Debuts Music Video For “Touch From You”
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T
- Jini Thornton Explains The Coronavirus Stimulus Updates [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]