Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Will Smith practices his tennis skills as he gets ready for his new role as Venus and Serena Williams father in film ‘King Richard.’ Will was seen getting ready for his role as Richard Williams by hitting the tennis courts in Los Angeles. The Bad Boys actor was sporting a scruffy face as he was seen practicing with a tennis racket and ball at the court. The movie King Richard focuses on Serena and Venus’ dad as he overcame controversy and hardship as well as his own past to coach and train his daughters, according to Variety. ‘King Richard’ will hit theaters on November 25, 2020 by Warner Brothers Pictures.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Front Page News: Monkeypox Is Officially A Public Health Emergency + Breonna Taylor Gets Justice
- Hot Spot: Celebrities React To Brittney Griner’s 9-Year Sentencing In Russia [WATCH]
- Yung Miami Is A Vacation Vibe In A $485 Retrofete Mini Dress
- Khia Says Beyonce’s Renaissance Album Is “Devil Worshipping Music”
- Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich Loses Re-election Bid Months After Aggressively Prosecuting Pamela Moses For Alleged Voter Fraud
- Issa Rae Serves A Smooth Flex At The Season 2 Premiere Of Her Series ‘Sweet Life’