Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Here is this week’s Small Business Spotlight: ‘The JoSi Brand.’ Founders Briana Urquhart and Andria Simmons started the women’s contemporary footwear line in 2019 and the two ladies have not looked back ever. The JoSi Brand came out of the two ladies love of shoes. “We were always looking at the latest fashion and would always talk about the shoes and what they would have done better, says Briana. You can find ‘The JoSi Brand’ @thejosibrand on Facebook or Instagram.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Jazzy Report: You Need A New ID To Fly
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons Good Men Are Single
- The Cast Of ‘Sistas’ Says Tyler Perry Is Qualified To Write About Black Women
- Did Usher reveals His “Sickness” In ‘Confessions Pt. 3’
- Black-ish Star Deon Cole Gets Backlash Over Bell Bottoms Pants
- Couple Creates App To Find Black-Owned Restaurants
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime
- Keke Palmer, Sanaa Lathan, and Lil Mama’s Natural Hair Posts Continue To Help Me Explore My Hair Journey
- 5 Hydrating Toners That Will Bring The Best Out Your Skin