Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Here is this week’s Small Business Spotlight: ‘The JoSi Brand.’ Founders Briana Urquhart and Andria Simmons started the women’s contemporary footwear line in 2019 and the two ladies have not looked back ever. The JoSi Brand came out of the two ladies love of shoes. “We were always looking at the latest fashion and would always talk about the shoes and what they would have done better, says Briana. You can find ‘The JoSi Brand’ @thejosibrand on Facebook or Instagram.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Horror Satire Movie Exploring Black Hair
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Allegedly Caught Cheating! [VIDEO]
- If You’re Looking For A New Church Home, Black Tony Recommends This One…[WATCH]
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- ‘Birtherism 2.0’: Newsweek Accused Of Publishing Racist Op-Ed Questioning Kamala Harris Eligibility For VP
- D.L. Hughley Defends Sen. Kamala Harris; Talks Black Greatness