Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Here is this week’s Small Business Spotlight: ‘The JoSi Brand.’ Founders Briana Urquhart and Andria Simmons started the women’s contemporary footwear line in 2019 and the two ladies have not looked back ever. The JoSi Brand came out of the two ladies love of shoes. “We were always looking at the latest fashion and would always talk about the shoes and what they would have done better, says Briana. You can find ‘The JoSi Brand’ @thejosibrand on Facebook or Instagram.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Vanessa Bell Calloway On Her New Series ‘Wicked City’ And Building Black Sisterhood
- St. Louis To Consider Reparations For Black Residents
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘From Besties To Bae’ | Episode 97
- Maria More Gives Tips On How To Execute Your Ideas In 2023 [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Loses Honorary Degree & Cardi B. Talks Anxiety With Dropping Music [WATCH]
- Um…Okay?: Arizona Senator Krysten Sinema Leaves The Democratic Party
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church
- What’s Trending: This Is The Dictionary’s 2022 Word Of The Year [WATCH]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership