Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Here is this week’s Small Business Spotlight: ‘The JoSi Brand.’ Founders Briana Urquhart and Andria Simmons started the women’s contemporary footwear line in 2019 and the two ladies have not looked back ever. The JoSi Brand came out of the two ladies love of shoes. “We were always looking at the latest fashion and would always talk about the shoes and what they would have done better, says Briana. You can find ‘The JoSi Brand’ @thejosibrand on Facebook or Instagram.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Black CNN Reporter & Camera Crew Arrested On Live TV Reporting Minneapolis Protests [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Laughter Truly Is The Best Medicine…And Here’s Why