Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
An 18-wheeler carrying commercial toilet paper overturned on the Interstate 20 in South Dallas this morning and caught fire, causing the vast majority of its precious cargo to go up in flames. The driver reportedly lost control of the big rig neither he nor his dog, who was accompanying him in the cab, were hurt in the accident. The crash could not have happened at a worse time, as the country battles the outbreak of novel coronavirus — and with it a desperate dearth of toilet rolls on supermarket shelves. The crash caused significant back-up as traffic remained thick during rush hour. But as one commenter suggested: “Just open the roads and the crazy people will have it cleaned in 5min. ”Another lamented that the toilets rolls already had skid marks on them.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Police Seize Almost 400 Pounds Of Heroin From The Bluff In Largest Drug Bust Ever
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- Kevin Hart Speaks On Ellen DeGeneres Amid Racist And Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Show
- KiKi’s Top 3 Things Dudes Say When You Catch Them Cheating [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Even Though Fans Made A Petition, Tory Lanez Will Not Be Deported [WATCH]
- Toni Braxton Shares That She Uses This Sex Toy For Her Skin Care Routine
- Peter Thomas Shares Details About Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Man Charged With Murder After Killing Burger King Employee Over Wait Time