Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
An 18-wheeler carrying commercial toilet paper overturned on the Interstate 20 in South Dallas this morning and caught fire, causing the vast majority of its precious cargo to go up in flames. The driver reportedly lost control of the big rig neither he nor his dog, who was accompanying him in the cab, were hurt in the accident. The crash could not have happened at a worse time, as the country battles the outbreak of novel coronavirus — and with it a desperate dearth of toilet rolls on supermarket shelves. The crash caused significant back-up as traffic remained thick during rush hour. But as one commenter suggested: “Just open the roads and the crazy people will have it cleaned in 5min. ”Another lamented that the toilets rolls already had skid marks on them.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Harris Stowe State University [WATCH]
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- Church Announcements With Bernice Jenkins: No Thanksgiving Dinner At Church This Year [WATCH]
- Mike Epps Hip Hop Party
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jekalyn Carr Confirms Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [PHOTO]
- You’re Invited: Virtual Meet & Greet Experience With Jekalyn Carr