Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
DJ Jazzy Jeff revealed that he was recovering from a recent bout of pneumonia in both of his lungs. He also revealed that his recovery was coupled with symptoms that have majorly been prominent among coronavirus cases as he cautioned fans to take the illness seriously. Fortunately, Jeff has now updated fans on his condition via Instagram Stories where he lowered the concern for a possible COVID-19 infection. He thanked his fans for their flood of support and shared that he is doing much better.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T
- Jini Thornton Explains The Coronavirus Stimulus Updates [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force