Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Samuel L. Jackson has an important message for everyone refusing to help flatten the curve by following social distancing guidelines — ‘stay the f*ck at home.’
During an episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Samuel L. Jackson read a sequel to the ever-popular children’s book Go the F— to Sleep that now reflects our current times amid the new coronavirus pandemic. With lots of yelling and strong language, Samuel stressed the importance of social distancing with a follow-up book, ‘Stay the F— at Home.’
“Stay the f— at home. Corona is spreading, this sh– is no joke,” Jackson read. “It’s no time to work or roam. The way you can fight it is simple my friends, stay the f— at home. Now technically I’m not a doctor. But motherf—— listen when I read a poem. So here I am, Sam F—— Jackson, imploring you: Keep your a– at home. If you want things to get back to normal, don’t panic. Just use your dome. Wash your hands, stop touching your face and stay the f— at home.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- George Floyd Protests: Resources To Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- Trump Invokes Insurrection Act of 1807 To Attempt To Stop Nationwide Riots
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- “Yall Not Tired Yet?” National Mall Monuments Vandalized During Protests In Washington D.C.
- The Great Debates: Best Solo R&B Singer
- The Great Debates: Best Local Singer [Write-In]
- Faith Evans Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges After Allegedly Attacking Stevie J