Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Samuel L. Jackson has an important message for everyone refusing to help flatten the curve by following social distancing guidelines — ‘stay the f*ck at home.’
During an episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Samuel L. Jackson read a sequel to the ever-popular children’s book Go the F— to Sleep that now reflects our current times amid the new coronavirus pandemic. With lots of yelling and strong language, Samuel stressed the importance of social distancing with a follow-up book, ‘Stay the F— at Home.’
“Stay the f— at home. Corona is spreading, this sh– is no joke,” Jackson read. “It’s no time to work or roam. The way you can fight it is simple my friends, stay the f— at home. Now technically I’m not a doctor. But motherf—— listen when I read a poem. So here I am, Sam F—— Jackson, imploring you: Keep your a– at home. If you want things to get back to normal, don’t panic. Just use your dome. Wash your hands, stop touching your face and stay the f— at home.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- Would You Pay $50k Per Night To Stay At This Luxury Underwater Villa In Maldives?
- Husband Of Teacher Killed In Texas Shooting Died By Heart Attack + Joe Biden To Visit Uvalde, Texas [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Sha’Carri Richardson Says She Was Abused By Her Jamaican Girlfriend [WATCH]
- President Biden Preps Plan To Forgive $10,000 In Student Debt Per Borrower
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Cops Search For Chicago Man Who Pointed His Gun At A News Crew During Live Taping
- Ciara Takes On The amfAR Gala In Cannes In A Hot Pink Dundas Dress
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”