Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Samuel L. Jackson has an important message for everyone refusing to help flatten the curve by following social distancing guidelines — ‘stay the f*ck at home.’
During an episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Samuel L. Jackson read a sequel to the ever-popular children’s book Go the F— to Sleep that now reflects our current times amid the new coronavirus pandemic. With lots of yelling and strong language, Samuel stressed the importance of social distancing with a follow-up book, ‘Stay the F— at Home.’
“Stay the f— at home. Corona is spreading, this sh– is no joke,” Jackson read. “It’s no time to work or roam. The way you can fight it is simple my friends, stay the f— at home. Now technically I’m not a doctor. But motherf—— listen when I read a poem. So here I am, Sam F—— Jackson, imploring you: Keep your a– at home. If you want things to get back to normal, don’t panic. Just use your dome. Wash your hands, stop touching your face and stay the f— at home.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused Of Rape & Prayers To King Combs [WATCH]
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?