According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday, March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- Megyn Kelly Has Sent The Internet Into A Frenzy With These Offensive Twitter Moments
- Rep. Karen Bass Could Be Gearing Up For A Mayoral Run
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
COVID-19 Update: Governor DeWine Orders Ohioans to Stay Home Until April 6 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com