For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- What Songs Would You Add To The “Entanglement” Playlist? [Listen]
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Rickey Smiley Speaks On Therapy Following Daughter’s Shooting And PTSD
- Video Of Denver ‘Karen’ Following And ‘Interrogating’ Black Man Sparks Protest