This post is brought to you by Chef Ty of Ty’s Conscious Kitchen. He shows you how to make delicious vegan meals out of Dr. Sebi approved alkaline foods. In this video, he’ll show you how to make a “cheese steak”
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 4 servings.Mushroom Mix:
- 4 Portabella Mushroom Caps
- 1 cup Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Alkaline Electric “Garlic” Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Savory
- 3/4 cup Brazil Nuts, soaked
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup Spring Water
- 1 1/2 tsp. Hemp Seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Basil
- Thinly slice mushrooms about 1/8 of a inch thick.
- Whisk together “garlic” sauce and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Toss sliced portabellas in marinade, and allow them to set for at 30 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- For cheese, blend all cheese ingredients in a cup blender on high until smooth.
- Sauté onions and peppers in grapeseed oil for 3 – 5 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add marinaded mushrooms and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with Alkaline Mayo and Flatbread enjoy!
For more information on these vegan recipes, visit www.tysconsciouskitchen.com.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Who's The Funniest Comedian? (PHOTO GALLERY)
1. 20th Annual Hollywood Film AwardsSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Premiere Of Netflix's 'The Ridiculous 6' - ArrivalsSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Uncle Buck - Season 1Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Birthday Celebration For Chris SpencerSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. The First-Ever BET Comedy Awards - ShowSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Paul Natkin ArchiveSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. 93.5 KDAY Presents The Comedy Get DownSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Madonna Presents An Evening of Music, Art, Mischief and Performance to Benefit Raising MalawiSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Katt Williams and Mike EppsSource:C.Mcgraw/Saint Louis 9 of 9
Vegan Recipes: Have You Tried Vegan “Cheese Steak”? was originally published on thebeatdfw.com