Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Planning on traveling outside the country? You’re going to need a passport. Below is a list of locations around Dallas where you can get you a passport. Regardless of which place you choose, be sure to bring your state ID/driver’s license, social security card, and birth certificate.
Your local U.S. Post Office
You can stop by select post offices in the DFW and they assist you with getting a passport. Click here to find locations.
If you have to travel out of the country on an emergency or in less than 3 weeks, you can contact the Passport Agency. It’s located at the Earle Cabell Federal Building
1100 Commerce St, Suite 1120, Dallas, TX 75242. Click here for more information. Keep in mind that to be seen at a passport agency, you must set an appointment.
Just off hand, for an adult to get a standard passport book (takes 4-6 weeks to get), they’ll be looking at $145 ($110 for passport book and $35 for execution fee). For the most up-to-date passport fees, click here. That’s a small fee to have unlimited access to see the world.
I got mines already. Good luck getting yours.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- Obama Made Questlove Quit DJ’ing?
- Happy Birthday Tim Duncan
- 2 Police Shot In Dallas At Home Depot [VIDEO]
- MAJIC THROWBACK: Let’s Get Married Remix- Jagged Edge ft Rev Run [Video]
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- NEW MAJIC: Call Out My Name- The Weeknd [Video]
- The World Has Its Eyes On The DFW For NFL Draft Week [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why Meek Mill Will Finally Be Released From Prison
- Waffle House Shooter Has Bond??
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Tuesday Night Flashback