Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Model Monday: Arielle Van-Mballa Used A Powerpoint To Propel Her Modeling Career
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Idaho Republican ‘Community Leader’ Freaks Out Over Hershey’s Commercial Featuring Black Family
- City Girls Give Hilarious Speech While Accepting Their ‘Future Is Female’ Award: ‘Some Days We Want To Be Rappers. Next Day We Want To Be With Our Men’
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate