Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jidenna Is Looking For A Wife And These Hunky Pics Prove He’s Hubby Material
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Kids
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout
- Usher’s Ex Tameka Foster Creates Series In Memory Of Late Son
- Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Split After Six Years
- Method Man Joins The Marvel Universe
- AARP Is Celebrating Sisterhood
- Seriously Ignorant News: They Cut His What?!
- Huggy Lowdown: Happy Birthday Sybil
- Black Moms Matter: Mom Always Said ‘I’m Not___’