Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- 50 Cent Considering Legal Action Against NYC Police
- Grand Jury Convenes In Wake Of New R Kelly Tape
- Love And R&B With John Monds: My Music Monday
- Sources: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Payless Shoes Closing All Their U.S. Stores
- Guy’s Gripe: TSA Stop Cutting My Locks!
- John Legend Executive Produced A Documentary Called ‘United Skates’
- Huggy Lowdown: Spongebob Got Jumped By Little Kids