Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Trump Administration Gives Saudis A Pass On Likely Killing Of Muslim Journalist
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Love And R&B’s Wednesday Night Mini Concert Featuring: Eric Benét
- LeToya Luckett Is Having A Baby Girl!
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- DL’s Top 10: Keep Your Relationship Private!
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’