Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Little Known Black History Fact: Coretta Scott King
- After 105 Years, Will Jack Johnson Get A Pardon From Trump?
- Majic Throwback: Avant- Making Good Love [Video]
- New Majic: Boo’d Up- Ella Mae [Video]
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty on All 3 Counts
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty Of Sexual Assault [VIDEO]
- Kelis Reveals Nas Was Physically Abusive During Their Marriage
- Never To Old To Learn: 80 Year Old In Dallas To Graduate From College [VIDEO]