Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The online Dallas site backpage.com has been seized by the FEDS. The site’s owners have been charged for knowingly profiting off of prostitution. According to an article by SHA BE ALLAH at The Source, “The 93-count indictment alleges backpage.com earned $500 million in prostitution-related revenues since launching in 2004.” With the site down, hopefully this slows down or puts an end to online sex trafficking and prostitution as we know it.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Do You Remember?: Charlie Wilson “Charlie, Last Name Wilson” [VIDEO]
- Phaedra Parks Debuts 1st Major Ad As A Model
- Bootleg Movie Review: ‘Skyscraper’
- Former 1st Lady Michelle Obama Shows Her Dance Moves
- Cardi B Is Not Sharing Photos Of Baby Kulture Yet, And Here’s Why
- #BeautifulNews: McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Awards $10,000 To An HBCU Student
- Dr. Thomas Laveist Talks Depression In Men
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- Little Known Black History Fact: Jo Anderson