Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to Bossip, the couple was seen in Bergen County Superior Court on Thursday (May 10) for an early disposition hearing, sitting together and leaving together.
Fabolous, born John Jackson, is facing charges for terroristic threats and aggravated assault against Emily, but waived his appearance today. In addition, Emily herself that told the court that she wants for the domestic violence charges against her partner to be dropped and a past restraining order to be thrown out.
Fab’s lawyer Brian Neary told Bossip, “There’s no restraining order on that case,” Neary said. “That was accomplished several weeks ago, and that was dismissed by Emily.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While a plea deal wasn’t discussed in court on Thursday, a court clerk told the gossip website that he will come back in June for a “pre-trial intervention” hearing, where first-time offenders may be able to get a plea instead of court.
As we previously reported, in March the 40-year-old rapper was arrested for threatening, via text, to hit the victim in the head with a baseball bat and revealed that he would kill her, but “did not want to go out like that.” He also allegedly punched Emily in the face seven times “causing severe damage to her two front teeth,” which later had to be medically removed.
Soon after, a video surfaced of the rapper threatening Emily’s father and brother at his Engelwood, New Jersey home because they were allegedly retrieving guns from the property so they could not be used against her.
Swearing, Fab threatens Emily’s father, saying “I got a bullet for you.” He also aggressively moved toward Emily on two occasions, sending her running back in fear.
Since Fab’s arrest and the confrontation with her family, it looks as if they have reconciled as the two were spotted at Coachella together in April.
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Switch
- Tyra Banks New Deal With Universal Television
- Ciara, Mariah Carey & More Support Aretha Franklin During Her Cancer Battle
- Awkwafina & Crazy Rich Asians Cast Talk The Black Panther Comparisons
- Things Your Kids Know: The #InMyFeelings Challenge [VIDEO]
- DL’s GED Section: Has The Nation Changed Since Charlottesville A Year Ago?
- 25-Year-Old Dallas Male Killed In Mountain Creek Apartments
Oh No Sis! Emily B. Supports Fab During Court Appearance For Domestic Violence Charges was originally published on hellobeautiful.com