Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to Bossip, the couple was seen in Bergen County Superior Court on Thursday (May 10) for an early disposition hearing, sitting together and leaving together.
Fabolous, born John Jackson, is facing charges for terroristic threats and aggravated assault against Emily, but waived his appearance today. In addition, Emily herself that told the court that she wants for the domestic violence charges against her partner to be dropped and a past restraining order to be thrown out.
Fab’s lawyer Brian Neary told Bossip, “There’s no restraining order on that case,” Neary said. “That was accomplished several weeks ago, and that was dismissed by Emily.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While a plea deal wasn’t discussed in court on Thursday, a court clerk told the gossip website that he will come back in June for a “pre-trial intervention” hearing, where first-time offenders may be able to get a plea instead of court.
As we previously reported, in March the 40-year-old rapper was arrested for threatening, via text, to hit the victim in the head with a baseball bat and revealed that he would kill her, but “did not want to go out like that.” He also allegedly punched Emily in the face seven times “causing severe damage to her two front teeth,” which later had to be medically removed.
Soon after, a video surfaced of the rapper threatening Emily’s father and brother at his Engelwood, New Jersey home because they were allegedly retrieving guns from the property so they could not be used against her.
Swearing, Fab threatens Emily’s father, saying “I got a bullet for you.” He also aggressively moved toward Emily on two occasions, sending her running back in fear.
Since Fab’s arrest and the confrontation with her family, it looks as if they have reconciled as the two were spotted at Coachella together in April.
- Happy Birthday Keegan Michael Key
- You OK, Sis? LHHATL’s Tommie Lee Back In Jail After Coming To Court Lit
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Keeping It Too Real? Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Only In Florida: Viral Florida Man Challenge Builds On Years Of Sunshine State Absurdity
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Noah Centineo Set To Play He-Man In ‘Masters Of The Universe’ Reboot
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- Landing ‘Game Of Thrones’ & Flirting With Death: 8 Thought-Provoking Truths We Learned From Emilia Clarke’s Personal Essay
Happier Times: 22 Photos Of Fabolous & Emily B.’s Beautiful Hip-Hop Family
1. Fabolous and Em body his ’90s party.Source: 1 of 21
2. When you flossin’ at the NBA All-Stars like a Young OG.Source: 2 of 21
3. When you can’t be any happier…Source: 3 of 21
4. Loso watching Joso’s back at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.Source: 4 of 21
5. Perfect pic.Source: 5 of 21
6. On The Run! It’s like Hov got Bey, it’s like Bey got Jigga.Source: 6 of 21
7. Bonnie & ClydeSource: 7 of 21
8.Source: 8 of 21
9.Source: 9 of 21
10.Source: 10 of 21
11.Source: 11 of 21
12.Source: 12 of 21
13.Source: 13 of 21
14.Source: 14 of 21
15.Source: 15 of 21
16.Source: 16 of 21
17.Source: 17 of 21
18.Source: 18 of 21
19.Source: 19 of 21
20.Source: 20 of 21
21.Source: 21 of 21
Oh No Sis! Emily B. Supports Fab During Court Appearance For Domestic Violence Charges was originally published on hellobeautiful.com