Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
It’s not the best way to start off the New Year. The Blast is reporting that Toni Braxton was hit with a tax lien from the Internal Revenue Service. According to court documents the IRS filed the first lien against the singer on December 4. Then days later, she was hit with another tax lien from the State of California Franchise Tax Board. Toni’s grand total of the liens comes to $456,407.63.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Toni Braxton Through The Years
1. 1994 - MTV Video Music Awards1 of 11
2. 1996 - MTV Video Music Awards2 of 11
3. 2000- Billboard Music Awards3 of 11
4. 2005- Toni Braxton to light the Empire State Building on National Wear Red Day for Women in 20054 of 11
5. 2008 - "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" Los Angeles Premiere5 of 11
6. 2010- 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards6 of 11
7. 2011 Pre-GRAMMY Gala & Salute to Industry Icons with Clive Davis Honoring David Geffen7 of 11
8. 2013 - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection8 of 11
9. 2014 - 24th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards9 of 11
10. 2016 - Weinstein Company and Netflix Golden Globes After Party10 of 11
11. 2017 - Soul Train Music Awards Presented by BET11 of 11
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw