See, in the lastest episode of Bravo’s hit reality show, Nene admitted that Gregg, who is battling stage-3 colon cancer, has been mistreating her while she’s been taking care of him. A fact that the 64-year-old owns up to.
“We always hurt the ones we love… because they allow us to hurt them rather than snap back,” he wrote on Instagram on Monday.
He added, “I’m tired of hurting my wife who is only trying to take good care of me and wants only the best for me too. She deserves much more for her hard efforts and tireless hours spent on me.”
“I pray to God to get it together… she’s done NO wrong… this is ALL on me.”
Concluding, “Cancer will change your life.”
View this post on Instagram
We always hurt the ones we Love.. because they allow us to hurt them rather than snap back. I’m tired of hurting my wife who is only trying to take good care of me and wants only the best for me too. She deserves much more for her hard efforts and tireless hours spent on me. I Pray to God to get it together.. She’s done NO wrong… this is ALL on me…… Cancer WILL change your Life…
This isn’t the first time that Nene has shared that taking care of Gregg after his diagnosis last June hasn’t been easy. Last November she tweeted, “I would just think if I have or had cancer, I would see life so differently! Not being mean, grouchy and evil for no real reason! But that’s me. Pray for me.”
And she later elaborated to PEOPLE the difficulties of taking care of someone living with cancer.
“It’s very, very hard to be a caretaker,” she said. “People call and they say, ‘How’s Gregg doing?’ and I want to throw the phone and say, ‘How the f— am I doing? I’m going crazy over here, Gregg is wearing me out!’ I am not good at this s—! I would rather hire somebody. Gregg doesn’t wants me to hire somebody, but I’m just not good. I’m not good at fluffing the pillow; I’m good at buying the pillow.”
Nene added, “He’s changed as a person, his attitude changed. I feel like that day, I lost my husband. Our whole dynamic changed. Sometimes I forget that he’s sick and I need to remind myself because he’s so on the edge. He’s not nice, but he can’t help it.”
As we previously reported, last June Nene revealed that Gregg had cancer.
“Our New Normal and the fight begins,” she wrote.
#F&ckCancer is right.
Sending our love and prayers for Gregg, Nene and their family.
NeNe Leakes Is Looking Seriously Snatched
1. NeNe SLAYED the Golden Globe Awards in 2016 in a stunning Walter Collection gown.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. NeNe shows just a hint of skin in sexy black in 2016.Source:Getty 2 of 16
3. NeNe always serves in a good black gown.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. NeNe shows off a daring split at NYFW in 2015.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. We love how NeNe embraces her curves, here in a plunging neckline.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. NeNe Leakes visits 'Extra' at their New York studios at H&M in Times Square in April of 2015.Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. NeNe breaks fashion rules in horizontal stripes.Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. NeNe looking fabulous in olive tones.Source:Getty 8 of 16
9. NeNe embraces her curves in a sexy, off-the-shoulder LBD.Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. NeNe shows off her curves in red on the runway in 2014Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. NeNe LeakesSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. NeNe shows off her fab legs in 2014 post Met-galaSource:Getty 12 of 16
13. NeNe looking fab in DiorSource:Getty 13 of 16
14. NeNe rocks a fab blue blazer and heels.Source:Getty 14 of 16
15. NeNe loves a good leather pant.Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. NeNe LeakesSource:Getty 16 of 16
Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com