Text KZMJ to 71007 to join Majic 94.5’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Smoking is bad for the lungs, no matter the form. Sam Brown, a 24-year-old man from Ft. Worth, recently died when his vape pen exploded in his mouth.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner says that the explosion caused the victim to have a stroke.
Sam Brown’s grandmother is taking the death hard and is still seeking answers.
SEE ALSO: 1 Ft. Worth Man Found Dead In Laundromat
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Meet The Cast Of How To Get Away With Murder (PHOTOS)
1. Viola DavisSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Billy BrownSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Alfred EnochSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aja Naomi KingSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Rome FlynnSource:WENN 5 of 13
6. Cicely TysonSource:Wireimage 6 of 13
7. Jack FalaheeSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Charlie WeberSource:WENN 8 of 13
9. Liza WeilSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Karla SouzaSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Matt McGorrySource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Conrad RicamoraSource:WENN 12 of 13
13. Katie FindlaySource:WENN 13 of 13
Vaping Goes Wrong: Ft. Worth Man Dies From Vape Pen Mechanical Error [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com