Fresh out of jail again Robert Kelly has made a return to social media early on March 20th. This is his first post since the beginning of 2019 and since the domino of legal troubles that have haunted him this year.
So what did R. Kelly have to say? Nothing really but he did break out in song for his estranged daughters birthday. R. Kelly hasn’t seen his daughter in over two years and she made it clear a while ago that she wanted nothing to do with him calling him a “monster” in January and saying that “it has been years since my siblings and I have seen or have spoken to him.” But that didn’t stop R. Kelly from sending well wishes for her 21st birthday.
But showing how out of touch he really is with his children, he called her by her birth name Joanne. But she no longer goes by her birth name now calling herself Buku Abi to separate herself even more from her father and the name Kelly.
While R. Kelly has the comments turned off on his Instagram account he did not on Twitter and of course many had something to say about his message to his daughter.
And why there were many messages against R. Kelly there were many die-hard supporters encouraging him to keep his head up. But the one message we are sure R. Kelly would love to hear is from his daughter, and she had nothing to say back to him.
R. Kelly Indicted On 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse, Black Twitter Rejoices
1 of 11
R. Kelly's arrest is the culmination of DECADES of work by Black women activists, and the brave victims, who have been demanding justice.— Britni Danielle (@BritniDWrites) February 22, 2019
Sending love and light to Kelly's victims. No matter what happens, we stand with you.
3.3 of 11
4 of 11
Before today’s news I thought about this sentence a lot:— Zerlina Maxwell (@ZerlinaMaxwell) February 22, 2019
“Even seventeen years of reporting hasn’t been enough to turn as bright a spotlight on [R.]Kelly as the one exposing many others, because no one, it seems, matters less in our society than young black women.” Jim DeRogatis
5 of 11
I told R Kelly dumb ass he should’ve just left the country— lil duval (@lilduval) February 22, 2019
6.6 of 11
7 of 11
I just have one question for R.Kelly right now... pic.twitter.com/vFjTnuNzTS— KP_ (@KP_Folarin) February 22, 2019
8.8 of 11
9 of 11
r kelly, 6ix9ine and jussie smollett together in jail pic.twitter.com/LiSbaRcLex— roman (@rassaraba) February 22, 2019
10 of 11
R KELLY IS GOING TO JAIL https://t.co/0KO0PJoGE8— Miss Moreno’s Cabaret (@missusmoreno) February 22, 2019
11.11 of 11
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Da Baby Responds To Fans
- DaBaby Tries Clarifying His Rolling Loud Remarks About HIV/AIDS & Gay Men
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- George Clinton Returns From Retirement: “You’re Gonna Have To Drag Me Off”
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86