Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Robyn Crawford is finally breaking her silence since Whitney Houston’s death in 2012. Whitney’s lifelong friend and rumored love interest Robyn is writing a book about their relationship. In her memoir, ‘A Song For You: My Life with Whitney Houston,’ which will be out this fall. The book will explore their friendship that began when they were kids in New Jersey in the 1980s, Whitney’s rise to fame, and her marriage to Bobby Brown. The book gives us a candid look into Robyn’s and Whitney’s relationship.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Remembering Whitney: The Music Icon Through The Years
1. Whitney Houston in 1987 at the Shrine Auditorium1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston and then husband Bobby Brown in the 1990's2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere.3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston with Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20075 of 8
6. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20086 of 8
7. Whitney Houston in 20107 of 8
8. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.8 of 8
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw